Back: Patti, Susan, Emily, Anna, Reina
Middle: Carrie, Olivia, Dr. Storms, Tiffany, Mickey
Front: Julia & Stacia
(New Picture coming in 2017 with the addition of Sheri, Brooke & Miryan!)
Our staff is highly trained and skilled in all aspects of orthodontic care, with a goal of providing detailed, professional results for each and every patient. Each member of our treatment team is a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA), certified in CPR, and all team members have completed extensive infection control training and are OSHA certified. Our office team has an average of 14 years of experience in treating patients with the highest level of care! We value continuing education and stay abreast of the very latest in technology and advances in orthodontics by regularly attending state, regional and national meetings.
The entire team at Storms Orthodontics is pleased to give back to our community by providing dental care educational programs to local elementary schools in recognition of National Dental Health Month (February) and National Orthodontic Health Month (October). We also support a variety of community fundraisers, such as the American Heart Association, Juvenile Diabetes Research, Susan Komen Race For the Cure, Circle of Life Hospice, and various NWA school athletic programs/booster clubs, etc.
Our staff consists of:
- Patti Jo Plumlee – Office Manager/Financial
- Stacia Weatherton – Scheduling Coordinator
- Julia Bennett – Insurance Coordinator
- Carrie Wright – New Patient Coordinator
- Mickey Duncan – Records/Imaging
- Susan Godeaux – Lab Technician
- Tiffany Reed – Orthodontic Clinician
- Emily Appeldorn – Orthodontic Clinician
- Anna Drake – Orthodontic Clinician
- Sheri Blake – Orthodontic Clinician
- Brooke Grigg - Orthodontic Clinician
- Miryan Cobian - Sterilization Tech / Floater
To experience the difference that only a well-trained, professional and courteous team can deliver, schedule your appointment with Storms Orthodontics today!